From Monday 27th August at 12.30pm until Tuesday 28th August at 6.00pm the Practice computer system will be “down” due to an upgrade initiated by The Scottish Government.
During this time we are committed to providing as full a service as we are able however there will be limitations on our system:
- The Administration Office will close at 12.30pm until 2.00pm on Monday 27th August 2018 to enable our system to be taken offline. The Duty Doctor will be available for any Patient requiring urgent/unscheduled care.
- On re-opening at 2.00pm the Practice will have a small number of PCs with access to a “read only” summary of Patient Notes only.
- Our Acute Illness Team will provide bookable on the day face to face consultations for any acute clinical conditions.
- Repeat prescriptions ordered on Monday 27th August from 12.00pm will not be available for collection until Friday
31st August after 4.00pm.
- Test Results will not be available.
Normal service is expected to resume on Wednesday
29th August 2018.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.